"Writing is the painting of the voice"

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Condolence- With Prayers and Heartfelt Sympathy

Today, you must be going through a very hard time.
And the sad thing is I cannot even call you and talk to you.
I wanted to dial your number right away and talk to you the moment I heard about it.
However, I could not because I would be doing that just to ease my own pain.
I am sorry as I could not be there for you though I consider myself as a good friend of yours.
How I wish to see you right now and spend some time with you, away from everything.
But I know that won’t help you much. And I know that at this moment, although you wish to be alone, you must be busy dealing with rituals and traditions.
Be strong my friend! It is just the time that differs. Otherwise, we all have to go through the same path.  

My prayers and wishes… /\

No comments:

Post a Comment